Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10690 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,283 (元12,003) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)