Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,703 (€1,967) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)