Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,476 (€1,813) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)