Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10257 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,240 (12,093元) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)