Cost of living in Wuhu, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10561 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,152 (10,909元) in Wuhu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 20 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)