Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10468 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,050 (10,028元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)