Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11162 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 990 (元8,867) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (29 minutes ago)