Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10692 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,135 (元10,613) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)