Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18890 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,087 (5,756 zł) in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)