Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19426 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,035 (5,326 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)