Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,529 (€1,860) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)