Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20866 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,339 (6,418 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)