Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18858 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,071 (5,678 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)