Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,630 (C$3,060) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)