Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06067 JOD / NAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,540 (25,382 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)