Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39968 JOD / ANG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 56% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,720 (ƒ 4,304) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)