Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39749 JOD / ANG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 64% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,969 (ƒ 4,954) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)