Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,731 (€2,078) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)