Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10210 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,124 (11,011元) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)