Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.828 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,277 (€1,542) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)