Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05677 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,265 (R 22,278) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)