Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,550 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,252 (6,451 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)