Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,860 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20813 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,319 (6,337 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)