Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05222 JOD / NAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,157 (22,159 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)