Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,102 ($4,378) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)