Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03934 JOD / SDG *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 776 (19,739 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)