Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,384 (€1,701) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)