Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00639 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 976 (152,746 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (43 minutes ago)