Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00660 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,094 (165,640 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (31 minutes ago)