Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01096 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 894 (руб 81,494) in Vladimir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)