Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01070 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,102 (руб 103,067) in Vladikavkaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (41 minutes ago)