Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,522 (€1,740) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)