Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,410 (€1,757) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)