Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,598 (€1,913) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)