Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08014 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,760 (21,961 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)