Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,654 (CH$1,599,470) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (35 minutes ago)