Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00105 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,658 (CH$1,577,994) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)