Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,009 (COL$4,266,035) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)