Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00008 JOD / LAK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,537 (18,535,662 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)