Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42255 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,287 (3,046 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (29 minutes ago)