Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41699 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,174 (2,816 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)