Cost of living in Verona, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.808 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,764 (€2,184) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)