Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01348 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 4% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,052 (78,053 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$19,595 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)