Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01362 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,240 (91,084 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)