Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11176 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 69% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,030 (kr18,167) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)