Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,157 (€1,342) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 720 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (39 minutes ago)