Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07421 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,409 (18,989 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ottawa costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $33 (about 3 hours ago)