Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08703 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,982 (22,768 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)