Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,925 ($2,713) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)