Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,116 ($2,986) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)