Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,054 prices entered by 576 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,095 (C$3,690) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)