Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,653 (€2,026) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)