Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,680 (€2,024) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (43 minutes ago)