Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00706 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,164 (164,752 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)