Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07093 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,575 (Bs 36,300) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)