Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,311 (CH$1,199,737) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)