Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 105% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,464 (CHF 3,384) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)