Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00626 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,657 (¥264,524) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)