Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,695 (¥270,571) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)