Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00632 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,531 (¥242,204) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)