Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,326 ($1,872) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)