Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,440 ($2,030) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (44 minutes ago)