Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18441 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 884 (4,793TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)