Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08700 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,743 (20,032 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)