Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08746 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,906 (21,796 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (about 2 hours ago)