Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07647 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,652 (21,603 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 354,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)