Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07759 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,586 (20,436 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)