Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08802 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,763 (20,035 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (41 minutes ago)