Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07928 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,742 (21,969 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)