Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,059 (₩3,179,675) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)