Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,059 (₩3,134,373) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)