Cost of living in Ulm, Germany vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.808 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,375 (€1,703) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)