Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01075 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 981 (руб 91,237) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)