Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 JOD / MNT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 983 (3,627,443 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)